-WARNING: HUGE-ASS FILE ALERT-
Welp, ever since I started playing the Jak games again (which finally broke me out of my WoW addiction), my inspiration has come back with a burning vengence.
My pencil can't seem to leave paper at the moment. Feels good to have it back I have to say.
So yes, this is what I have been doing over the past month or so in the lead up to the Jak trilogy HD re-release later this month. I think I may have gone a little over the top, but I don't care. These characters are so much fun to draw. :3 I might actually finish some of these, you never know.
Okay, so from left to right, top to bottom we have:
1. A rather heroic-looking Jak ottsel. Gawd, remember when I used to draw these little buggers all the time? Just like old times, eh?
2. Dark Jak looking like he wants to murder something. Or he just wants a cookie. Who knows.
3. Ah, Phoenix. <3 The Flynn Rider fo the Jak series. I'm not afraid to say that I actually like the The Lost Frontier. As flawed as it is, I thought it was decent. Yes, they made Jak a douche in this game (I blame lack of goatee and Mike Erwin), but Phoenix made up for it. Besides he has the same voice actor as Travis 'motherfucking' Touchdown in No More Heroes and Luxord in KH2. You can't get more awesome than that. BD
4. Chibis FTW. 8D
5. Hehe, I couldn't resist a bit of smut. :3 Funnily enough I don't really like Keira all that much, but I love this pairing! I find it adorable. I should really do a proper pic of these two together at some point.
6. Unimpressed Pecker is unimpressed.
7. FFFFFFFF- THIS. GUY. Ever since I started playing Jak X again (I caved and ended up buying it again) I've found a whole new love for Razer. He's just too bloody camp and German for his own good.
I couldn't help but lol when Rammstein began playing on my Ipod while I was drawing him. THE IRONY.
8. Ah, good ol' human Dax. How I wish he'd had more screentime. Is it just me or does my version of him look scarily like Hiccup? >.>
9. THE FLUFF IT BURNZ. XD: Gah, I felt all warm and fuzzy when drawing this one. Dawww. ^^ So yes, have some younger Damas and baby Jak. <3
10. Just messing around with Daxter. He's still as fun to draw as he ever was. These three sketches are actually the newest of the bunch, only did them last night. Is it obvious I've been playing Daxter recently?
11. Random drunk Daxter.
12. No comment.
I read this: [link]
and I had to.
13. Run for your lives. D:>
14. Damas needs a hug. :<
15. Torn being a badass. It's what he does best after all.
16. Just an old sketch of Jakx that I did back when I first started redesigning him (which I altered a little). It's why the style looks a little different. I don't even know what that pose is.
17. Raye be invading my fandoms.
The little rascal. I'm going to make this a spin-off design for him cos it suits him. In Jak's world, Raye's a skilled computer hacker and gadget designer/inventor working for the underground. The goggles he wears are his own creation and serve as his glasses as well as eye-protection.
18. This was the original sketch for my Jak and Damas picture: [link]
Just thought I'd share it, cos I still quite like it.
Long description is long. If you read all that, I salute you!All characters (c) to NaughtyDog Inc. Except Raye and Jakxter, they're my brain babies.